The Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) is a professional membership association comprised of individuals interested in the information systems audit, control and security community. The Austin Chapter currently has over 300 ISACA members in Austin and surrounding communities. For more information on membership, chapter information, events, employment opportunities, and other items, please click on any of our links or contact us.
Governor Rick Perry proclaims Information Technology Governance Professionals Day
On 1 march, 2013, the Governor Rick Perry proclaimed Information technology Professionals Day. Governor Perry commends all Information technology Professionals and recognizes the importance of our work in helping all organizations embrace effective information technology practices.
New CPE Reporting Procedures
If you have any questions or comments please contact the ISACA certification department at firstname.lastname@example.org and cite
"CPE Feedback" in the subject line.
April 2 Chapter Luncheon
May 28 Chapter Luncheon
Other Training Opportunities
Educational Opportunities: ISACA International Headquarters
New Employment Opportunities are available.
Benefits of Membership
Specific benefits include:
- Membership in a worldwide network that provides leadership and networking opportunities
- Complimentary profession specific documents
- Discounted subscriptions and publications
- Discounts on examination fees and study materials
- Discounts on conferences and workshops (inexpensive CPE credits)
- Subscription to the Information Systems Control Journal
- Access to global IT governance knowledge resources
- Standards, statements and guidelines for information systems audit and control professionals
- Online access to member-only material
For more information about ISACA - Click HERE
On the 16th of April, 2012, Governor Rick Perry designated May 7th, 2012 as Information Governance, Control, Security, and Audit Professionals Day to increase public awareness of the role information governance, control, security, and audit professionals play in protecting the quality of public and private information, ensuring that information is produced effeciently, and that the process of producing, storing, and managing that information is in compliance with
law and regulation.
www.isacaaustin.org - PRIVACY STATEMENT